What does massage therapy mean at BNHC?
Massage therapy is a hands-on manipulation of the body’s soft tissues.
Massage therapy can improve physical function, decrease pain and lower the effects of stress. By acting on the muscular, nervous and circulatory systems, it optimizes health and well-being. At BNHC, we’ll work with you to:
- Prevent the progression of your condition
- Help minimize ongoing symptoms
- When possible, eliminate your concerns completely
As with everything we do at BNHC, we’ll start with the ‘why’ – doing an initial assessment and health history to give us clues as to how and why this condition developed, and how to address it.
Massage therapy can help you with:
- Reducing or eliminating pain
- Improving joint mobility
- Improving circulation
- Improving lymphatic drainage
- Reducing muscular tension
- Headaches and insomnia
- Stress-related conditions
- Pregnancy-related discomfort and issues
- Back, leg and neck pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (repetitive strain)
- Muscle tension and spasm, strains and sprains
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Kyphosis and scoliosis
Registered Message Therapists